Job Category: Part-Qualified Accountant Qualified Accountant
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Barnes London
Wilkins Southworth is an accountancy practice based in Barnes who are looking to grow their business and their people..
- We are looking to recruit a person to run a portfolio of accountancy and tax clients.
- We are looking for a qualified, part qualified (we are an ACCA training practice) or qualified by experience candidate.
- They will be currently working in a good quality firm of accountants.
- They will be proficient in the preparation of financial statements and regularly prepare financial statements in accordance with FRS105 and FRS102(1A).
- They will supervise staff, some of which will be qualified and they will be responsible for running a portfolio
- They will be expected to have a good tax knowledge.
- They will be proficient in Sage, Xero and Quickbooks.
- The candidate must have at least four years tax work experience in a good standard firm of accountants.
- On the tax side, they will predominantly be preparing personal tax returns for self employed people, high net worth individuals etc but would also be expected to have a good knowledge of corporation tax. They would generally be expected to have a good understanding of all types of tax.
- We use PTP software, which is an IRIS company.
Flexible working conditions